Friday 17 January 2014

Introduction to my Blog!

Hi everyone, my name is Lara and like any other teenage girl I'm obsessed with youtube, beauty guru's, fashion, make-up and always wanting to know the latest beauty tips. I've always wanted to start a blog, a little space in the world of the internet where I can share my opinions. I've never had the time to start a blog due to exams in school and other bits and bobs, but here I am writing my first ever blog post to you. My blog is going to be about all things beauty, fashion and teenage related, and hopefully when you're going through a hard time, just pop over to my blog and hopefully I will leave a smile on your face. Any requests on a blog post that you would like me to write about or review, just leave me a comment below. I hope you join me in an adventure to explore this world of blogging and enjoy it with me! 


Love Lara x

No comments:

Post a Comment